The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Canadian Heritage Arts Society will take place Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 6:30pm Pacific at the Canadian College of Performing Arts Performance Hall (1701 Elgin Rd. Victoria BC) and on Zoom. All members of the Society are invited to attend.
Business will include presentation of annual reports, audited financial statements, appointment of auditors and election of directors.
To attend via Zoom, please RSVP via this link. Connection information will be forwarded to you upon verification of membership status.
Materials for AGM are linked below.
- Agenda for the November 23, 2023, CHAS AGM
- Minutes of the November 1, 2022, CHAS AGM for approval
- Report from the Chair of the Board
- Audited financial statements of June 30, 2023 (draft)
- Report from the Managing Artistic Director, CCPA
- Updated CHAS bylaws submitted for approval
- Current in-force CHAS bylaws
- Current CHAS constitution
- Slate of governors up for election
- Honorary board appointments